Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Authors have read instructions to the authors given in "About" page of the website.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The authors have taken informed written consent from the legal guardian of the patient for publication of the manuscript and every effort be made to conceal identity of the patient.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All the authors (will be registered in metadata section) have contributed as per ICMJE criteria of authorship and approved final version of the manuscript.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non commercial, Share alike License 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after publication as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Authors also confirmed that they have taken permission/consent for publication of this manuscript and of copyrighted material (if it is used in the manuscript).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.